Thursday, October 30, 2008

We're making life.

From Seko:
WHOA. Rhonda is talking bout' the trip all the time. I love hearing her voice and excitement. It's almost like hearing big Os. Ear candy ! I'm tripping as I have sooooooo much to do before we leave and that moment of realization hits......I'm not gonna' get it all done......Mannn. We leave in two days and my wife has found a catalogue of things for us to do that do not involve admissions and such. She has also found a crew of sights that involve my passion, studying the sites and events that have effected people of Afrikan descent. I didn't realize how much has occured in London involving Blacks. We are a global people.

We're going to Europe as my cousin Sean is marrying a British girl of a Nigerian family. I began calling her a 'Britgerian' and the term has stuck ! On Thursday 9/13/07 we will participate in a Nigerian ritual preceeding the wedding ceremony. I can't wait. Stay tuned true believers, Wifey and I are going to share with you all of the trip except for the 'life-making'. Quick - tell ya' partner "we're not making love...we're making life" (thanks KRS-1 for da' line.)

No comments: