Thursday, October 30, 2008

One day away.


From Seko:

One day away..........

I'm a bit worried now. I have the tendency to ignore the importance of somethings until the weight is upon me. The honey-to-do (i.e. you betta' do this or else I'll be to bothered to be in a good mood) list has been ignored and now I'll have to do everything tommorow. Here is the skinny: We leave to England. We arrive on Thursday just in time for a Nigerian wedding ritual, we hang out and see the sites on Friday, the ceremony is on Saturday, and then we roam Europe until Thursday morning. I'll miss time away from 'semi-work' and I won't be able to fully support my real-estate clients. We're going to be "Broke in Britan & Back Home." I've been broke before, I'm glad I've learned how to go from broke to blessed. I'll need that skill when I return. Quick, tell ya' partner: "It's time to go from broke to blessed."

No comments: